Welcome to the Audio Volunteer page! Here you can learn about volunteering in this department, and be able to submit a volunteer interest form.
The Audio Production Team serves in many capacities: The pastors and worship team so they can hear what they need to during services; the congregation so they can clearly hear the music and message; and the visual production team in capturing the services and events.
Some likely responsiblities as a volunteer may include:
- Mixing audio for live services
- Mixing audio for online streaming
- Serving as a communicator between the worship team, pastors and the audio engineer
- Setting up sound systems in classrooms
- Setting up sound systems for outreach ministries
- Attending worship prep
- Performing equipment maintenance