Welcome to the White Horse Nursery
The vision of the White Horse Nursery is based upon Jesus’ words found in Mark 10:14, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”
This vision is twofold:
- It is our desire to demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ to you and your children through a caring and healthy environment that is fun, in order that your children will experience the reality of God’s love for them as individuals.
- We also desire to Biblically teach your children to recognize God in their own lives and use the practical application of God’s Word in their lives.
Nursery Location: Second floor, hallway to the right. The check-in desk is at the beginning of the hall.
Ages: Newborns through Children who have not yet started Kindergarten.
The nursery is open after the offering during the following service times:
- Sunday 8:30 am
- Sunday 10:00 am
- Sunday 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 pm
Check-in Procedure at the Check-in Desk:
- If it is the first time visiting the nursery, you will be asked to fill out a Child Information Sheet. The attendant will then take you and your child’s picture.
- You will be asked write the child’s name on the available labels. One label is to be placed on the back of the child and one on the child’s belongings such as a diaper bag or cup.
- You will asked to leave your cell phone number so we can call or text you regarding your child during a church service.
- You will be asked to take your child to the restroom at the end of the hall if applicable.
- You will take the child and his/her belongings to the room for their age.
- Please turn your cell phone on silent/vibrate so we can text you and not disturb others around you.
- Sign your name on the Sign In/Out form indicating you are removing the child from the nursery.
- Pick up your child and his/her belongings from the nursery.
Please do not bring your child to the nursery if they are sick or display any of these symptoms:
- Fever within the last 24 hours
- Colored discharge
- Inflamed eye condition
- Unexplained skin rashes
- Open sore/wound